Have you considered the possibility of starting the year in a different country and city? If not, perhaps this offer that we present to you by the hand of Skyscanner makes you dream about it ... We bring you a flight offer from 123 euros per person to spend a total of 7 nights in Paris and almost 8 days.
If you want to know a little more about this offer, then we leave you all the details of it. I didn't think about it anymore and was planning the suitcase.
Table of Contents
Your trip to Paris with Skyscanner
La output I would be thought for the day December 29 at 10:45 in the morning. This flight would last approximately two hours and you will arrive at CDG Paris Charles de Gaulle airport around 12:55 pm.
On the other hand, the journey of returnit would be the day 5 de Enero (to be in Spain for Reyes) and it would be at 06:20 am from ORY Paris Orly and you will arrive in Madrid around 8:30 am.
If you want to start the year in a different place than yours and you have your sights on Paris, do not hesitate for a moment to choose this trip to make it. A offer magnificent that you can not miss.
Some facts you should know
- Distance from Madrid a Paris: 1.063 km
- Every week there are 153 flights from Madrid a Paris
- 7 airlines fly direct from Madrid a Paris
- The average flight time from Madrid a Paris es 1 55 h min
- Paris has 3 airports. These airports are Paris Beauvais, Paris Charles de Gaulle (arrival airport) and Paris Orly (departure airport for Madrid).
- Air France is the most popular airline with flights from Madrid a Paris.
What to see in Paris
Paris is a set of unforgettable experiences and sensations that you will love to live:
- La Torre Eiffel, the great symbol of Paris.
- El Orsey museum dedicated to the art of the XNUMXth century, one of the most visited in the country.
- Pompidou Center, a world reference of modern art.
- El Louvre, that although it requires many days to go through its main collection, it is well worth a visit, even if it is short
- Notre Dame Cathedral and The Sacred Heart Basilica, the two religious and architectural classics of Paris. The first is located in the middle of the Ille de la Cite in the middle of the Seine. The second is located on a hill from which you can see one of the best views of the city. This area known as Montmartre, has been a place frequented by great bohemian artists for decades.
- La Garnier opera and Arc de Triomphe, are two other icons of the Paris of always. Both are very beautiful and majestic places that you will love to visit.
- Get on one of the boats and motorboats that cross the Seine and convince yourself that you have to start again looking for a new ticket that will take you to the eternal city of love.
If this offer does not interest you too much but you want to be aware of many more bargains, subscribe here! and you will regularly receive a new offer in your email inbox.