Today we bring you one of those juicy offers that we like to offer you so much. It's about a trip from the airport from Madrid to Punta Cana, with an all-inclusive hotel for only 690 euros per person. There are two offers that you can take from now on the page of Course for that price, and you also have two other offers, with different dates for 750 euros each person.
Next, we leave you the details of each of the options. Choose yours! Do not miss your vacation this summer.
Table of Contents
Travel for 690 or 750 euros: flight + hotel all inclusive. 9 days / 7 nights
For the most economical offer, that is, for the 690 euros, you have two different options to choose from:
- Departure on Thursday, September 21 and return on Friday, September 29.
Departure on Monday, September 25 and return on Tuesday, October 3.
Then there is also the 750 euros offer, whose round-trip dates would be the following:
- Departure on Thursday, September 7 and return on Friday, September 15.
Departure on Thursday, September 14 and return on Friday, September 22.
You can find both offers in this link.
Now it's time to put what includes this wonderful offer from Rumbo (both the cheapest and 750 euros):
- Round trip flight.
- Diet: All Inclusive.
- 7 night stay.
- Airport taxes.
And what does not include is the next:
- Government fees for entering and leaving the country: approx. 12 and 20 USD.
The flight, as we have said previously, would be from Madrid airport and at relatively normal times (none at dawn).
Hotel Whala! Bavaro 3 *
The hotel is located on the coast of the Caribbean Sea, within walking distance of the Dolphin Island. It is just 2,4 miles from Cocotal Golf and Country Club. Punta Cana International Airport is 12,4 km away, so the trip after the flight will be short and will take you no more than 20 minutes.
HR pools, bar, restaurant, laundry service, currency exchange service, gym and spa are just some of the services it offers.
This hotel has a total of 157 rooms with a small refrigerator, tiled floors and a ceiling fan. But let some of his images speak for themselves. Don't you want to go?
What to do and see in Punta Cana
- There are countless scheduled activities and excursions that you can hire once you are in the place (in the same hotel they can inform you about it). They are both hiking excursions and water activities: diving, cruises, sailing, etc.
- Visit Hard Rock Casino (Don't leave a lot of money!)
- Doing thematic and cultural tours: go on safari, adventure parks, see scheduled performances, etc.
- Visit the beaches Bavaro Beach, Macao Beach, Hoyo Azul, Playa Juanillo, etc.
If you like the idea of walking along the wonderful beaches of Punta Cana, relaxing and disconnecting from everything, this opportunity is yours. Look at this link everything that this trip offers you and dare to do it. You will not regret!
And if you don't like this selected offer but you want to continue having the opportunity to know our news, subscribe here!.
And now tell us, are you going on vacation to Punta Cana?