Although the most sought-after travel deals and bargains on these dates are those tourist destinations where beaches, good weather and rest predominate, as well as power enter Europe and knowing it more thoroughly is fashionable.
In this case we give you a plan for 7 days in which both flights and accommodation are incorporated. The travel offer is offered by Logitravel and you can consult it directly here!. However, if you want to open your mouth and inform yourself in advance what the itinerary would be like, on what dates we could get it at the price of 378 euros approximately, from which Spanish airports would the flights be and what we could visit and see in both Prague and Budapest, read on a little further down. We tell you everything!
Table of Contents
Itinerary and services included in the trip
- Outputs: Bilbao, Barcelona and Madrid (They are the airports selected for this offer).
- What date? This offer is available in Logitravel from last June until next June 2108. Hence the importance of looking for the cheapest prices to fly. During the months of July and August the price set in this offer is doubled, however, between the months of September and October you can already travel by 378 euros and even for less.
- CCities visited: Prague and Budapest.
- Day 1: Spain - Prague. Departure to Prague. Arrival and transfer to selected hotel. accommodation
- Day 2: Prague Day off. Accommodation.
- Day 3: Prague Day off. Accommodation.
- Day 4: Prague - Budapest. At the scheduled time, transfer to Prague airport to Budapest. Arrival, transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
- Day 5: Budapest. Day off. Accommodation.
- Day 6: Budapest. Day off. Accommodation.
- Day 7: Budapest - Spain. At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport to catch the flight back to Spain and end of our services.
As you can see, it is an ideal offer for those who want to get to know the cities on their own, at their own pace and in a totally flexible way, without schedules and without ties. That if: you will not have to worry about the transfers from the airport to the hotel and vice versa or the accommodation.
What will be your responsibility there, both in Prague and in Budapest, will be the meals and visits that you want to make to the different tourist places in each of the cities.
Budapest and Prague: What to see
Prague, a city of great historical wealth and Budapest, the city known as the "Pearl of the Danube", are our destinations in this bargain offer.
En Prague, you will find a wide range of cultural activities such as theaters, cinemas, cafeterias, museums, etc. In addition, obviously, to be able to walk through its different streets and historic helmet, in which we can find from the Prague Castle, until the famous Alley of Gold, going through the Charles Bridge.
Furthermore, in Budapest, we can visit from Buda CastleUntil the Parliament building, Gresham Palace on the banks of the magical river Danube. Another strong point that Budapest has is that it has many green areas within a city, standing out above all Isla Margarita, considered the "green heart" of the city by its own inhabitants.
If this offer has left you a good taste in your mouth, remember that you can access it directly from this link. If, on the other hand, you are not interested in much but want to continue knowing travel offers and bargains from the hand of Travel News, subscribe here ours newsletter. Every time we have a new travel offer, it will come directly to the email address you provide.
Good trip! Happy rest!